Wednesday 1 October 2008

Hat Attack 2 and cars and new socks

I am dead. Here is the weapon that killed me, all the way from Florida, USA:
I love the colours but it's too narrow for my big head, unfortunately. It's not in Therapi either, which is a shame as I really liked it.

My death was eased by the inclusion of some very thoughtful goodies: As a born-again Christian, I don't celebrate Hallowe'en but I'm sure my daughter and grandson will appreciate them! I succumbed to eating the marshmallow pumpkins though!

My car is still dead. Progress is slow. My ex (Nigel) is coming over from the other side of the country to do the investigations on it for me so we can find out exactly what the damage is. I'm looking forward to knowing so I can have some kind of idea of how long it's going to take to get back on the road. Getting messages is becoming a bit of a tricky maneouver!

Last week I started on a pair of Francie socks in the lime green Tofutsies from my lovely SP. The new bamboo dpns are such good quality, lovely and smooth. I'm also using her lovely stitchmarkers too!

No comments: