Sunday 12 October 2008

I think this blog must be really boring...

I read others' blogs and they're much more interesting than mine! It's difficult to get the balance between interesting and not exposing too much of your personal life.

I'm out of batteries so my camera's down. :-( The rechargeable ones aren't lasting any time at all, it's infuriating.

I've made some progress on the Rivendell socks (which I can't photograph!) but am a bit concerned that, with the gathered stitches, they won't fit my fat ankles...! I'd give them to my daughter but lime green isn't her colour.

My grandson has inherited the Fibonacci Sequence hat from Hat Attack 2 (and the Hallowe'en goodies). We managed to get a photo before the batteries died.

Look at those eyelashes!

Big turn-back, of course, as it was knitted for an adult!

I have yet another cold. It's in the early stages and I'm hopeful it won't get too bad. A throaty thing. There's a lot of it going around. Caught at work, ironically, considering I might have to stay off work (again!) if it gets too bad...

I'm waiting for the rain to go off before I walk the dogs but I think it'll be dark before it does that today!

No comments: