Friday 10 October 2008

Frogging and Rivendell socks

I've decided to frog the Francie socks I started recently. I like the pattern on the sole but I have plantar fasciitis in my right foot and I'm concerned the pattern may be too uncomfortable for it, as it gets swollen and sore. Also the leg of that sock pattern isn't very interesting(!) so I've changed over to the Rivendell pattern. I'm finding it hard to find the time to knit at the moment but I will try!

I'm plagued by restless leg syndrome at the moment, it's driving me nuts. I suspect it goes beyond my legs as I had to get up and move today at work but only because I was sitting still listening to a talk. I really struggle with this. I've been referred for a sleep study to investigate sleep apnoea and am hoping this will be identified as the problem and a solution found. My legs really ache a lot these days...

No movement on my car yet...

No comments: