Monday 1 September 2008

My own stash

I've just added a pile of yarn to my Ravelry stash, having completely forgotten I have it! So my own stash is beginning to look a bit more respectable. I'm going to use up the Stylecraft DK Wool on felted items, as it's a bit too rough for the children's jumper I'd planned. It means I can work my way through the felted patterns I've collected over the past year. I'm not sure it'll felt too well but I can give it a try.
In the meantime, I've finished the bag I was knitting for Lab Rescue, it's just waiting to be felted. It's called Amanda's Squatty Sidekick and I've knitted it in Twilleys of Stamford's Freedom Spirit, a lovely easily felted yarn that I was saving up for a bag for myself.
I've also made a start on the Brea Bag, using the Stylecraft DK in cinnamon, a lovely warm deep orangey/brown.

No comments: