Thursday 14 August 2008

SP Question 9

Have you ever entered your knitting (or anything else) in the fair? Would you ever consider it?
No, not yet. I was going to do it this year but I've not finished what I was going to enter...! Last year, I entered Agnes' Feast (the textile sculpture in my header - see one of my early posts) into the Plockton Show, which disallows work by professionals. As I also included some RTT leaflets, I think it was discounted and thought to be a professional exhibit. But I can't be sure. Perhaps they just didn't like it!
As I'm about to teach a knitting leisure class, this is my last chance to enter knitting into the Plockton Show and it looks like I'll miss the boat (for those who know Plockton - no pun intended!).
Would I consider it? Obviously, yes.

No comments: